Broken teeth, tooth ache and pain can be very inconvenient and painful. It may include:
- Toothaches, constant aching or throbbing
- Tooth or gum infections and tooth abscess
- Pain on biting and chewing
- Pain and discomfort when eating or drinking something hot, cold or sweet
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Fillings that have failed or come out of the tooth
There are many things that can bring on a dental emergency, and there are many different options with how to treat it, but the most important thing is that you are seen by a dentist at the earliest possible time to give your tooth the best chances of survival. Don’t put up with a painful gum, aching tooth or broken tooth, come in and see us as soon as possible. Sometimes the treatment can be quick, easy and inexpensive.
If you have a dental emergency please call us today on (07) 4317 4117 to arrange an appointment. We will gently and carefully examine you to diagnose your tooth’s problem, discuss all available treatment options and, if you would like, provide treatment on the day. In addition, we can provide you with strategies to avoid these sort of problems in the future.